Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest!

Atif Arena - Atif Aslam Fan Club!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Prince_aadeez  
Atif Arena Forum » Stuff Related to Atif aslam » News, Interviews, Articles & Media Exposure » Pyasa." - Atif Aslam
Pyasa." - Atif Aslam
DanooDate: Monday, 2009-07-13, 11:52 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
StarBytes

"I am not releasing an album called Pyasa." - Atif Aslam

The world of cyberspace is fascinating. More often than not rumours originate without any founding. And one such case is the web rumour that Atif Aslam is planning on releasing an album later this year, which he has titled Pyasa.

Speaking with Instep Today before flying off to Toronto for a series of shows,Atif laughed off the story and said, "This is very funny. I am not releasing any such album. I am not pyasa."

Meanwhile the pop star who recently had a spectacular concert at the TRC Ensemble show has other reasons to celebrate. Atif is up for Best Playback Singer (Male) Award for 'Pehli Nazar' from Race at the upcoming IIFA Awards 2009. This isn't the first time that Atif has picked up a nomination across the border. Earlier this year Atif was nominated at the Filnfare Awards for Best Playback Singer (Male) for his rendition of 'Ba Khuda' for the film Kismat Konnection.

On getting nominated at the IIFAs, Atif said to Instep Today, "I'm happy that I'm nominated but that is the extent of it. I'm not bothered by winning or losing."

Atif also revealed to Instep that he is currently working on a song that will be based on our 'surroundings'. Will this be another Hungami Halaat? One will just have to wait and watch, rather listen.

DanooDate: Monday, 2009-07-13, 11:53 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
This topic shows that Atif aslam is not going to release any album called Pyassa

Jia2593Date: Thursday, 2009-09-17, 11:20 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
yes hehehe.. but hope that he releases an album soon

http://atifaslamsworld.wetpaint.com/

sid_noorDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 8:22 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Users
okey !

DanooDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 8:55 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
happy

Atif Arena Forum » Stuff Related to Atif aslam » News, Interviews, Articles & Media Exposure » Pyasa." - Atif Aslam
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tuesday
2024-04-16
10:17 PM

Copyright Atif Arena © 2024